you shop at Ralphs Supermarkets?
You can help us
by simply signing up your Ralphs
Reward card with our organization.
Every time a you shop for groceries
and swipe your card, IBRRC automatically
starts earning a rebate.
Rules on this program changed in 2008 and you'll need to directly sign-up online for us to receive the rebate. Please note, IBRRC's NPO number is 82954: Sign-up now
This is bit of hassle, but well worth the effort. The birds and folks at IBRRC appreciate your efforts!
This is what you'll see:
Follow the directions to a new signup and use the 82954 number:
What we can earn:
4% rebate* - on all monthly purchases,
per enrolled card, up to $500.
This rebate will be paid to us
5% rebate* (BONUS LEVEL) - on
all monthly purchases, per enrolled
card, over $500. This rebate will
be paid to us each quarter.
Please note: New Ralphs rules require an online Ralphs Card sign-up.
FAQ: Community Contributions Program PDF
The oldest grocer west of the Mississippi, Ralphs Grocery Company runs about 265 Ralphs supermarkets in Southern California where it's one of the largest food retailers.
IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED YOUR REWARDS CARD ONLINE:
1) Log in to www.ralphs.com
2) Click on Sign In/Register
3) Click on New Customer? Sign up today!
4) Enter your zip code and click on ‘find’
5) Click ‘Select’ next to the store you primarily shop at
6) Enter account information
a. Your email address
b. Your password (please note the rules next to this field)
c. Confirm your password
7) Subscribe or unsubscribe to email subscription by leaving the check marks or removing them
8) Click Confirm
9) Click on agree to Terms and Conditions
10) Click on ‘Confirm’
11) Click on Edit Community Contribution Program Information
12) Enter the card number as shown on your Ralphs rewards card
13) Click on ‘Save Changes’
14) Confirm or enter any corrections and click on ‘Save Changes’
15) Type in just a part of your organizations’ name or key in your 5 digit NPO number and click ‘Search’
16) In the ‘Select Your Organization Section’, click on the bubble next to your organizations name
17) Click on ‘Save Changes’
18) Your organization selection will appear on the right side of this page
19) You have now completed your Online rewards card registration AND your Community Contributions registration.
20) Click on ‘Logout’ at the tope of the page
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED YOUR REWARDS CARD ON-LINE
(This means that you have already entered your email address and assigned yourself a password)
1) Log in to www.ralphs.com
2) Click Sign In/Register
3) Enter your email address and password
4) Click on ‘sign in’
5) Click on ‘My Account’ (In the top right hand corner)
6) View all your information and edit as necessary
a. To make a change to your organization selection:
b. Click on ‘Edit Community Contribution Program Information’
c. Confirm your card number and click on ‘Save Changes’
d. Review your personal information and/or make any corrections and click on ‘Save Changes’
e. Type in part of your organizations name and click ‘Search’
f. In the ‘Select Your Organization Section’, click on the bubble next to your organizations’ name
g. Click on ‘Save Changes’
h. Review all information shown on your account
i. You will now see all of the changes your made and your account is updated
j. Click on ‘Logout’ at the top of the page